Refers to clarifications issued by the SBA or Treasury Department, either on the CARES Act directly or (typically) on its implementation of the law.
Glossary (7 items)
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, as propped up by Section 2102 of the CARES Act, which authorizes any participating State the funding and ability to provide an additional $600 per week to anyone filing for
Can either stand for the Small Business Administration or the Small Business Act. Whenever seeing SBA in context of the CARES Act, it is likely referring to the Small Business Administration.
Advances up to $10,000 on any EIDL by the SBA. This program is propped up by Section 1110 of the CARES Act.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan, which was already in existence with the Small Business Act.
- What certifications need to be made for PPP?
- What happens if PPP loan funds are misused?
- How can PPP loans be used?
- What forms do I need and how do I submit an application?
- Do independent contractors count as employees for purposes of PPP loan forgiveness?
- Can my PPP loan be forgiven in whole or in part?
- When will I have to begin paying principal and interest on my PPP loan?
- Is the PPP ‘‘first-come, first-served?’’
- Can I use e-signatures or e-consents if a borrower has multiple owners?
- Can I apply for more than one PPP loan?
- What will be the maturity date on a PPP loan?
- What is the interest rate on a PPP loan?
- Do independent contractors count as employees for purposes of PPP loan calculations?
- Is there anything that is expressly excluded from the definition of "payroll costs" for the PPP?
- What qualifies as ‘‘payroll costs’’ for PPP?
- SBA Guidance Lookup
- April 28, 2020 PPP Interim Final Rule, Seasonal Employers
- April 27, 2020 Guidance Memo, XML File Submission Process for Paycheck Protection Program
- April 24, 2020 PPP Interim Final Rule, Promissory Notes, Authorizations, Affiliation, and Eligibility
- April 14, 2020 PPP Interim Final Rule, Additional Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loans
- April 3, 2020 Privacy Impact Assessments
- April 3, 2020 PPP Interim Final Rule
- April 3, 2020 PPP Affiliation Interim Final Rule