This initiative had requested two forms of resources from the City of Knoxville. The first being, help in promotion from the City and or its officials to increase awareness of the series. The second being, nominal funds to help assist with the costs of producing the series.
This Initiative (6 items)
Avenue Digital Company, LLC (“Avenue Digital”) will be the responsible party of this initiative, and has registered as a vendor to do business with the City of Knoxville as of April 19, 2020.
Knoxville-based and East Tennessee-based businesses, unlike other business communities in the country, are struggling to find clear pathways to understanding the various federal relief programs. Small business owners and entrepreneurs have sporadic access
In the effort to combat misinformation, any and all information will be vetted and cited by primary sources of information, such as the U.S. Department of Labor, Congress, the Treasury Department, and
In our efforts to create a digital home for any helpful an meaningful information on the massive and unprecedented federal relief programs propped up by the CARES Act, WhatsTheCares.com serves to be
- What certifications need to be made for PPP?
- What happens if PPP loan funds are misused?
- How can PPP loans be used?
- What forms do I need and how do I submit an application?
- Do independent contractors count as employees for purposes of PPP loan forgiveness?
- Can my PPP loan be forgiven in whole or in part?
- When will I have to begin paying principal and interest on my PPP loan?
- Is the PPP ‘‘first-come, first-served?’’
- Can I use e-signatures or e-consents if a borrower has multiple owners?
- Can I apply for more than one PPP loan?
- What will be the maturity date on a PPP loan?
- What is the interest rate on a PPP loan?
- Do independent contractors count as employees for purposes of PPP loan calculations?
- Is there anything that is expressly excluded from the definition of "payroll costs" for the PPP?
- What qualifies as ‘‘payroll costs’’ for PPP?
- SBA Guidance Lookup
- April 28, 2020 PPP Interim Final Rule, Seasonal Employers
- April 27, 2020 Guidance Memo, XML File Submission Process for Paycheck Protection Program
- April 24, 2020 PPP Interim Final Rule, Promissory Notes, Authorizations, Affiliation, and Eligibility
- April 14, 2020 PPP Interim Final Rule, Additional Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loans
- April 3, 2020 Privacy Impact Assessments
- April 3, 2020 PPP Interim Final Rule
- April 3, 2020 PPP Affiliation Interim Final Rule