Webinar Series (7 items)
Why a recurring series of webinars, and not a large and one-time webinar? Information is constantly evolving and being issued by the federal government. Couple the ever-changing landscape of information with the business
All registration is through Eventbrite here at this link. Again, entirely free and any person from the public is welcomed to attend. Our friends at Lunchpool have been gracious enough to provide a
- What certifications need to be made for PPP?
- What happens if PPP loan funds are misused?
- How can PPP loans be used?
- What forms do I need and how do I submit an application?
- Do independent contractors count as employees for purposes of PPP loan forgiveness?
- Can my PPP loan be forgiven in whole or in part?
- When will I have to begin paying principal and interest on my PPP loan?
- Is the PPP ‘‘first-come, first-served?’’
- Can I use e-signatures or e-consents if a borrower has multiple owners?
- Can I apply for more than one PPP loan?
- What will be the maturity date on a PPP loan?
- What is the interest rate on a PPP loan?
- Do independent contractors count as employees for purposes of PPP loan calculations?
- Is there anything that is expressly excluded from the definition of "payroll costs" for the PPP?
- What qualifies as ‘‘payroll costs’’ for PPP?
- SBA Guidance Lookup
- April 28, 2020 PPP Interim Final Rule, Seasonal Employers
- April 27, 2020 Guidance Memo, XML File Submission Process for Paycheck Protection Program
- April 24, 2020 PPP Interim Final Rule, Promissory Notes, Authorizations, Affiliation, and Eligibility
- April 14, 2020 PPP Interim Final Rule, Additional Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loans
- April 3, 2020 Privacy Impact Assessments
- April 3, 2020 PPP Interim Final Rule
- April 3, 2020 PPP Affiliation Interim Final Rule